CAR WRAPPING: WILL THE WRAP DAMAGE THE VEHICLE’S PAINT?
Are you wondering if the wrap will damage the paint on your vehicle?
On the contrary!
A VINYL WRAP WILL ACTUALLY PROTECT THE PAINT.
The wrap will not damage your vehicle or the original paint or primer. In fact, it will provide additional protection! When properly applied to the car, vinyl siding provides a protective and long-lasting barrier against the vagaries of the road. This is a benefit few people know about (and one of the many factors that make siding a good investment).
For vinyl wrapping to protect the vehicle’s paint, however, certain conditions must be met:
1. The paint. The vinyl wrap can be safely applied to all original (or equivalent or higher quality) paint, both matte and gloss.
2. Trim quality. Not all vinyl siding is created equal. To get the most out of the many benefits of vehicle advertising, you need to choose quality wraps. At Turbo Images, we like 3M films, which protect both your brand and your investment.
3. Installer expertise. To ensure that the wrap is installed correctly, use a 3M certified installer.
4. Cleaning the vehicle before installation. The car must be thoroughly cleaned before the installation of the trim. The certified installer will see to it!
5. Professional removal of the trim during the warranty period. When the liner is professionally removed, no residue is left, and no paint or other colorless coatings are removed.
If you follow these conditions, the wrap will not damage your vehicle’s paint but will protect it!
VINYL SIDING CAN ALSO PROTECT AGAINST ROCKS AND DEBRIS.
Pebbles and debris on the road can damage a vehicle’s paint. Vinyl siding is more resistant to these impacts, as vinyl has a certain elasticity. It will also protect your vehicle against salt and bad weather.
IF PROPERLY INSTALLED, THE WRAP CAN BE REMOVED WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE TO THE PAINT.
Some of our customers dress their vehicles with a custom branded look right out of the box and simply remove the wrap when it’s time to sell them. This way, the original paint has been protected for the next owner. What’s more, a quality wrap is less expensive than a new paint job when you want to stand out on the road. A winning solution on all levels!
Some of our customers dress their vehicles with a custom branded look right out of the box and simply remove the wrap when it’s time to sell them. This way, the original paint has been protected for the next owner. What’s more, a quality wrap is less expensive than a new paint job when you want to stand out on the road.
CAN YOU WRAP A VEHICLE WITH A POOR-QUALITY PAINT JOB?
If your vehicle’s paint is of poor quality, dressing it up will transform it and enhance its appearance on the road. However, the paint could be damaged as a result of the wrap. At Turbo Images, we are always transparent: if we feel there is a risk of damage, we will tell you.
We want your wrap to benefit you in every way.
Want to improve your visibility on the road while protecting your vehicle’s paint for resale? Contact Miami Auto Tint; the only 3m authorized dealer close to Downtown Miami and Brickell. They provide Car Window Tinting, Car Wrapping, Home Window Tinting, Mobile Window Tinting, and Commercial Window Tinting.